On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Manuel Escudero <jmlev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) We're already using a GOOGLE SEARCH BOX!! in
> http://start.fedoraproject.org/ ¿Do you have the code for this one?
> NO. And Fedora Project is using it. I'm sharing a "Fedora Solution" an
> applied search engine for the community. and I can
> add as many collaborators as I want, I can share my code, I can Modify it,
> it's more "opensource" that the one that we're already using...

We wish we weren't and we want to learn from our mistakes rather than
repeat them. In the case of the start page I believe it was a
concession combined with the hope that it would be replaced with a
free solution in the future. It at the very least should not used as a
shining example of the way Fedora does things.

John