On 1/30/20 4:11 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> Dne 30. 01. 20 v 11:09 Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek napsal(a):
>> On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:05:28AM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>>> Thank you for looking into this matter.

>>> I just wonder what is the actual state of these bugs? Which Fedora
>>> versions they apply?
>>>
>>> The problem with these trackers is that they are filed against "fedora"
>>> i.e. against all maintained version. If if fix this bug in Rawhide,
>>> should the bug be kept open? Probably. But in what state? The "fixed in"
>>> field would be probably updated by me, but AFAIK, nobody mandates Fedora
>>> maintainers to populate this field.
>> It is automatically set when an update that is marked to fix the bug
>> goes through bodhi.
>

> This does not apply for Rawhide, does it? And if it does, then it does
> not apply when you fix the bug just via regular rebase, when not
> mentioning any specific BZ in changelog.

Here is what Product Security does:

1. If multiple released fedora versions are affected, we file one bug
against "fedora-all"
2. If some version if affected and others are not, we file product
specific bug

We dont look at rawhide currently. So these open bugs are only against
releases.

> Vít
>

>> Zbyszek

Huzaifa Sidhpurwala / Red Hat Product Security