Hi, Tom.

On Friday, 31 January 2020 at 14:37, Tom Callaway wrote:
> Since I've moved my last dependent package off of this old stack, I've
> retired gstreamer & gstreamer-plugins-base in rawhide (again).

Hold on. I'll take these.

> Before reviving these poor and tired packages, please consider the
> following:
>
> * Upstream is not maintaining this code branch anymore.
> * There are significant improvements in the gstreamer0.10 branch (which is
> separately packaged and maintained in Fedora)

I'm very well aware of the above, but I'm forced to use some proprietary
software that is linked against gstreamer 0.10, so I need to maintain
these until the software in question gets ported to gstreamer1.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPM Fusion  http://rpmfusion.org