Petr,
thank you for the introduction and for your and your team's work on Modularity for last several years.

DNF and Modularity are under one roof now. We believe we have sufficient knowledge to continue the work you have started and that we'll put fresh energy in the project and hopefully take it to the next level.

What's next?
In the first place we must focus on resolving the existing Fedora issues such as: Bug 1767351 - Cannot upgrade to Fedora 32: Modules blocking the upgrade path

Then we will focus on overall user experience - that includes both end-users and packagers.

We're currently creating long-term plans and when the new Modularity Objective is drafted, we'll ask in this mailing list for feedback.

If you can give any feedback already (Modularity in general, documentation, user experience, DNF misbehaving or anything else you find important), please file a bug on dnf (we'll make sure it gets to the right hands) or send me an email.

thanks,
Daniel