Hi,

I'm interested in the following packages (either primary or co maintainer)

python-optcomplete
python-pkgconfig
python-pyface
python-pytest-cache
python-pytest-cov
python-pytest-flakes
python-scp

fas: chedi

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 11:07 PM Ian McInerney <ian.s.mciner...@ieee.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 9:31 PM Orion Poplawski <or...@nwra.com> wrote:
>
>> I have too many packages that I am the maintainer for and need help.  If
>> you would like to help out by either becoming a co-maintainer or
>> becoming the primary maintainer, please let me know.  The full list
>> follows.  Many of these I just made the scitech_sig group co-mainter of
>> as described here:
>>

>> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/scit...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/76IZTKYWTLQL35FJAWEWBNUIGRAQJQX7/
>>
>> so if you are interested in those becoming a member of the scitech_sig,
>> if you are not already, would probably be the easiest.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> libreoffice-TexMaths
>

> I can take this one (either as a co-maintainer or as the primary
> maintainer, it is up to you). My fas is imcinerney.
>
> -Ian

*Chedi Toueiti*

* Due to the constant fluctuation in customer personalities, we cannot be
responsible for the mental stability of any one member of our staff.

** My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

*** I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me
and brings me back.