Hello!

There are still a lot of quick-docs that were automatically converted
from wiki pages that have not yet been reviewed for correctness. If you
have a few minutes, please pick one and check it to see if the
information is correct and up to date.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/

I've opened some tickets that folks can take up, mostly for newcomers.

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/issues

There are lots of pages that I've not created tickets for yet. If you
take one of those up, please open a ticket to let folks know that you
are working on it.

Honestly, most of these are so simple, 5 minutes is all it'll take!
You'll get a cookie from me on IRC as a reward!! A whole cookie!! :D

For any questions, please head to the docs channels/mailing list:
#fedora-docs, d...@lists.fedoraproject.org

--
Thanks,
Regards,