On 3/10/20 12:17 PM, Ron Olson wrote:
is there a way to pass the body.template.last file to ‘fedpkg update’ so I don’t have to fill it out for every single release, or fill it out again when I get a timeout and have to rerun fedpkg update?

See the --file flag on bodhi updates new. It's not exactly what you are asking for, but the template that you fill out when you run fedpkg update is sent to the bodhi CLI with bodhi updates new --file /path/to/template, so you could skip using fedpkg update and use the bodhi CLI yourself if you find that to be an acceptable workaround.