* Daniel Pocock [20/03/2020 13:22] :

> > Over how many bugs and what time period were the requests generated?
>
> More than a year

This is the core of your problem. Not responding to outstanding requests
in a timely manner is a sure way to get more reminders. I suspect
responding to these in a timely manner (i.e. within a week) will cut down
the amount of bugzilla mail you receive.

> The bug alone is enough

I feel you've proved the opposite: filing bugs alone isn't sufficient and,
apparently, neither is sending out periodic reminders by mail. Perhaps we
need to be more agressive in encouraging people to find co-maintainers
that can help them do their work.

Emmanuel