On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:29:36AM -0400, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 11:28, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 07:00, Ján ONDREJ <ondr...@salstar.sk> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am maintainer of TurboGears packages in Fedora. After release of RHEL8,
> >> I am trying to build it for EPEL. But there are some dependencies, which
> >> are not satisfied yet. What complicates my work is, that the unresponsible
> >> maintainer is a SIG, currently infra-sig. I have filled some bugs, which
> >> packages needs to be rebuild, also offered by help, but still no response.

Sorry if I didn't see your offer (I did see the bugs, but haven't had
time to look at them). An email to infra-sig should have worked next...

> > Hmmm infra-sig is the Fedora Infrastructure sig.. and I have not seen any
> > bugzilla tickets which means something is broke somewhere in getting them
> > to us. I will open a ticket in infrastructure for cover this request.
> >

> Ticket is https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/8785

I'm not sure we need a ticket to track the bugs. ;)

I have added you as admin to all those packages, feel free to request
branches and builds, etc.

If you need any more, feel free to drop a line to the infra-sig list or
me directly.

We are planning soon to look over all the packges the infra-sig has.
These were packages we needed to maintain for apps we are running, but
the set has changed over time and we should orphan a bunch of things at
this point, we just haven't gotten to it yet.

Sorry for the delay on this.

kevin