On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 at 09:07, Artur Iwicki <s...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Today, Miro sent out a message [1] about FTBFS packages to be orphaned
> soon. On the list I saw one package that's of interest to me, so I figured
> I should take a look - maybe I'll be able to fix it and submit a Pull
> Request to dist-git.
>
> After opening Pagure, I clicked on the "latest builds" link to koji,
> opened the latest failing build... and the logs are gone because of
> retention time. So I had to submit a new scratch build. Minor as it may be,
> it's a waste of both my time and Fedora's resources.
>
> Would it be possible to configure koji in such a way that builds submitted
> by releng get a longer retention time?

I am not sure if that is going to be possible. We have had to cut back the
storage time because we only have so much storage and there are a LOT of
things using it all the time. We realize that this does mean maintainer and
CPU time has to be respent, but it is either that or no new builds
regularly due to no disk space and a forced clean.

> [1]
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/VGSXES425UY4X5FA5TQETCBBV45OMV2C/

Stephen J Smoogen.