On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:36:46PM +0300, Benson Muite wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, at 8:57 PM, Paul Dufresne via devel wrote:
> > I am trying to follow instructions at:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
> >
> > But when I do:
> > [paul@localhost ~]$ kinit pa...@fedoraproject.org
> > I get:
> > Password for pa...@fedoraproject.org:
> > kinit: Password incorrect while getting initial credentials
> > [paul@localhost ~]$
> >
> > Is it because I did not done the Introduce yourself part and that I
> > need an administrator to activate my account?
> >
> > I use my FAS account password, and it works for other services.
>
> Had a similar problem when trying to push a build to Koji.

There's no activation, other than having an account and setting your
password at least once (via the actual change password option on the fas
page for your account, NOT via 'forgot password')

Can you open a infra ticket and attach:

KRB5_TRACE=/dev/stdout kinit pa...@fedoraproject.org

Also see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Kerberos#Debugging_problems