On 3/31/20 7:04 PM, Globe Trotter via devel wrote:
I am the maintainer of slim. As per BZ and here:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=41322154

slim was unable to build

BuildError: error building package (arch armv7hl), mock exited with status 1;
see root.log for more information

However, I can not figure out where to see this root.log. I am sorry for this stupid quesiton, but when I rebuild something, I usually get links to where these are. Where do I find this.

That's a very old build. It's state is "expired" so I assume that the logs have already been garbage collected. You'll need to run a new build.