Le 20-04-02 à 13 h 30, Samuel Sieb a écrit :
The problem is that in the past there have been some packages that have had to be updated first to successfully do the upgrade.  As Kamil said, the list can change at any time.  The easiest way to ensure the upgrade works is to make sure that your current version is up to date before trying to upgrade to the new one.  If you choose not to do that, then you get to deal with any problems that result.

I have tried to upgrade F31 (freshly installed, not updated) to F32 without problem.

I have tried to upgrade F32 (freshly installed, only upgraded fedora-gpg-keys), and it work.

So refusing to fix a problem that we can only fix now before release, for people who do not update (I think it would be better for them to update, but I do care to help them anyway), that is upgrading from F32 to (F34 or F35) will not work, because we think there is a possibility that it won't work is strange to me.

Note that there is a different way than changing gnome-software to fix this future problem... that would be to include now the keys for F34 (maybe F35 too).