Hi,

I was sponsored to the packager group last year (FAS account korkeala),

that time I had an old bugzilla account which I used. Now that I tried

to do my first review, but it seems that I did not have privileges to assign

the review request to myself. I check that I did not have any bugzilla
permissions.

Then I changed my old bugzilla account email and Fedora account email so
I could

login using fresh email address and get a fresh account to the bugzilla,
hoping

that the permissions would be automatically transferred through SAML.
But still

no permissions.

Could someone help me get the correct packager permissions to the bugzilla?

Best wishes,

Markku