On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 05:22:01PM +0100, Stephen Coady wrote:
Hi,

Development work has begun on the API which will give applications access
to the new AAA solution. As part of our effort to migrate to this new AAA
solution we need to identify applications which consume the old FAS API in
some way.
"AAA"?

I find it good to go with the Economist (a newspaper) style guide
which invites writers to define every term before use.

Seems to be the same "AAA" as what you'd find in the video gaming space: something that is high budget and/or high quality.

Hopefully it also doesn't have any surprise mechanics!

Rich.