Done!  - https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/coreos-assembler-v0-8-0/19199

> Also curious if Silverblue is using this too, or do they have differing
> needs.

The Silverblue project is not currently using `coreos-assembler`.
Colin Walters has been tinkering with building Silverblue based on
Fedora CoreOS, but it is still a work in progress -
https://github.com/cgwalters/fedora-silverblue-config