Hi Mark,

On 4/30/20 2:18 PM, Mark Pearson wrote:
Hi all,

Adam Williamson suggested I stick a note in the mailing list saying “hi” - so I’ve achieved that and officially upgraded myself from lurker! He also suggested I take questions from the community - and I’m very happy to do that.

Welcome! As someone who supports a lot of Fedora-on-Thinkpad users at Facebook, really looking forward to having official Lenovo support.

I'll follow your lead and stop lurking in the QA/test groups and start getting more involved there.

Best,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
profile: https://keybase.io/michel_slm