On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 8:03 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 01. 05. 20 22:21, Ben Cotton wrote:
> > == Detailed Description ==
> > Fedora 33 will ship with the latest LTS version of Node.js by default.
> > This will either be the `nodejs:14` module stream or else replicated
> > to the non-modular repository, depending on the status of other
> > release engineering work around supporting modular content in the
> > non-modular buildroots.
>
> Since default modular streams are banned, this doesn't depend on release
> engineering work. Can we please just outright say the nonmodular Nodejs will
> be
> updated?

When we wrote that, there was still ambiguity regarding whether DNF
would have implemented the necessary upgrade capabilities we've been
discussing for the last six months. If it landed, I planned to ask
FESCo for permission to re-enable that and get us out of the position
of needing to build both the modular and non-modular versions. It
doesn't look like that's going to make it for F33, so sure; we can
change the wording here.