Dne 13. 05. 20 v 15:08 Miro Hrončok napsal(a):
> On 13. 05. 20 14:45, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>
>> But then everybody felt strong that it is not possible, because if there
>> was not official body approving this, that could be end of the world. So
>> now, when we have that body, it gives blank approvals, because the
>> members of the body cannot get themselves educated about the
>> problematic? Can somebody explain me what is the reason for the process
>> then?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't full-time working week to dedicate to FESCo to
> reasonable educate myself on *all* proposed changes and sometimes, I
> decide to abstain. Does this mean I am disqualified of being a good
> FESCo member?

I understand. And luckily it doesn't regularly that FESCo is not
decisive. But when it happens, then there should probably happen some
kind of selfreflection. I think that it is enough if one of the
abstainers take the time to get deeper understanding. It might be also
fault of the proposal which is not clear enough to give enough insights.

The "Revise FESCo voting policy" kind of selfreflection is unexpected.

>> My proposal is that FESCo should put their stuff together and provide
>> reasonable ruling or it should completely dissolve, because it proves
>> itself useless. There are no reasons for the committee to gather
>> together just to provide rubber stamps to changes.
>
> It reads a bit harsh to call all the time I actually do spend on FESCo
> stuff useless :(

Sorry, I exaggerated the proposal and I didn't want to offend anybody.

Vít