On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 12:38:06PM +0200, Dominique Martinet wrote:
> I'm curious about this point, there is a security team[0] so it could be
> interesting to get one of them on the list? I'm not following quite
> close enough what they do...

Currently there is not too much activity in the security team.
Historically the tasks were mostly keeping an eye on open security
issues and checking for long unfixed issues.

For packages having the same maintainer in RHEL and Fedora I suppose
there is a synergy effect that fixes also land in Fedora early.

In both irc channels (#fedora-security, #fedora-security-team) now and
then someone joins with a security related question, there are a few
people there answering those. The mailinglist is mostly dead - I'd guess
it might be a good idea to send out security reports again.

All the best,
David