On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 3:34 PM Ty Young <youngty1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/18/20 7:35 AM, Nicolas Mailhot via devel wrote:
> My software didn't magically break just for Fedora because of some bug
> in my software. It broke because Fedora decided they wanted to do
> something nearly no Linux distro does... something that has been the
> defacto standard for many years.

Ty,

You continue telling us that "Fedora" (sic!) broke your software, but
without actually telling us

- which broken program it is that you're talking about, and
- which packages / changes in fedora caused the breakage,

those comments are just spreading FUD without adding anything
worthwhile to the discussion.
Please, either provide those details - so we can do better in the
future - or stop.

Thanks,
Fabio