On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 05:05:32PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
...snip...

> there is, IIRC, supposed to be a 'spin review' process we go through
> every release which should be run by the spin wrangler and that is
> where max size changes are supposed to be done, but I don't think we've
> had a spin wrangler or actually done that process for several releases.
> So in lieu of that, I've just been telling people the above.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Wrangler

That process is long gone and dead. The only process we have now is if
you want to add a new lab/spin you just use the Change process.

I attempted to setup a process that required each spin to have a test at
beta and final or be dropped, but it was added after beta that cycle, so
we didn't do it then, and the next cycle a number of spins/labs failed
to compose at beta for reasons beyond the owners control, so it sort of
just got dropped. ;(

We may want to revisit this, or at least drop any lab/spin that doesn't
have a listed 'owner' (since we now have that in file).

kevin