abcMIDI has been actively maintained since 2019 by

 Seymour Shlien
 Ottawa, Canada
 fy...@ncf.ca

I am following the procedure to unretire a long retired package.

Concern
s:

 1.  Seymour does not have any public version control.  I created a
github repo that tracks changes.  There are about 6 other mirrors - but
they have lost interest.  https://github.com/sdgathman/abcmidi

 2.  The GPLv2 license is buried in readme.txt.  I added a LICENSE file
to my git mirror.  Should I include that as a patch?

 3.  The current
SPEC pulls the zip archive posted on Seymours site.  I think that is
probably correct - as opposed to pointing at my github mirror.  I am
adding the mirror link to the description.

 4.  The original package was
named abcMIDI.  Should I rename to abcmidi?  Upstream is a mixture.
Must be a Windows shop. :-)

I use this package regularly from my
personal rpm repo.  So at least I have a vested interest!