Hi ,
I'm not too familiar with Fedora Jam but if you want to minimize resource
usage , shouldn't XFCE be a better choice since it's less intensive with
resources . Although Gnome has also reduced resource usage since initial
3.x releases as well I think . It's just really hard to decide between
evrything (l'm de hopping currently as well) . Again ,I'm sorry if none of
this was useful .
Thanks ,
Harsh