On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 03:01:22PM +0200, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm HPLIP maintainer in Fedora and I would like to ask *the users which
> have HP printers which needed their HP plugin to test the scratch build*
> of new hplip.
>
> HPLIP released a new version 3.20.6, where most models, which previously
> required HP plugin, were set to do not require plugin anymore.

  Is there a list of printers not requiring plugin anymore?
  Downloading this plugin was the most cumbersome.  In line with
Murphys's laws, I was noticing hplip was upgraded, and thus requiring
re-downloading plugin, when I had to print/scan something urgently.

--
Tomasz   .. oo o.   oo o. .o   .o o. o. oo o.   ..
Torcz    .. .o .o   .o .o oo   oo .o .. .. oo   oo