Good Morning Everyone,

As announced on devel-announce [1] I have sent an email to each account listed
on dist-git to be either point of contact or included in the CC list of tickets
opened on bugzilla.

The following emails to the following account came back with and error:
- digimer  (error: Recipient address rejected: alteeve.ca)
  - Maintains: rpms/kronosnet
- mbartos  (error: Recipient address rejected: Access denied)
  - Maintains: rpms/libee, rpms/libestr, rpms/liblognorm
- ignotusp (error:  No such user!)
  - Maintains: rpms/wicd-kde

Does anyone know how to contact these persons?

If we have no way to contact them, we may have to ask FESCo to consider them
unresponsive.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Pierre

[1]: