On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 12:10 AM Iñaki Ucar <iu...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Yesterday I fixed a FTBFS, but it's still showing in my dashboard. I
> suppose that it takes some time to update, but how long should I
> expect it to show there until I should suspect that there's some bug?
>
> Iñaki

Yeah, we are having some issues with server performance and dashboard is
missing some cache syncs.

I've fixed all profiles with the old cache on friday and we're going to
implement some better monitoring and workarounds early next week.

You can see last sync time in the bottom of the page and if it's older than
roughly 2-3 hours, there are some issues server side.