> The tag page for fedora-minimal seems to be working
> https://registry.fedoraproject.org/repo/fedora-minimal/tags/. Do you have a
> link of the page that is blank ?

That's the very link from which I get a blank page, and Firefox
reports an empty resource (^U to view source).

The developer console on the other hand gives me the following warning:

> The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The
> document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations
> if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range.
> The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document
> or in the transfer protocol.

Which is logical since the content-type header doesn't give a charset and
the response body is empty.

Trying with curl -v I see the following response:

< HTTP/2 200
< date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:18:47 GMT
< server: Apache
< strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload
< x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
< x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
< x-content-type-options: nosniff
< referrer-policy: same-origin
< last-modified: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 08:25:07 GMT
< etag: "0-5a948e9b307cf"
< accept-ranges: bytes
< content-length: 0
< apptime: D=193
< x-fedora-proxyserver: proxy10.iad2.fedoraproject.org
< x-fedora-requestid: XvsDdwgZ9DOnVuTIdll6NQAAAAE
< content-type: text/html

Note the explicit zero content length.

HTH,
Dridi