On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 8:10 AM Milan Crha <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:

>         Hello,
> I'm sorry for a late notice, the 3.37.3 release (will be done today) of
> the evolution-data-server has a soname version bump on the
> libedataserver library. It has a change on an EWebDAVSession API, which
> I do not think is used by many components, if any other than evolution
> itself at all. I'll take care of the rebuilds for the packages I've the
> commit rights for.
>         Bye,
>         Milan

I don't understand the rush. Now there's broken packages in rawhide
with not even a day's notice. The policy for stuff like this is to
give notice a week in advance :(

Now, folks fails to rebuild against the new version because of failing
/ timeout-ing tests (not sure if related to the eds update or not) -
which in turn blocks the rebuild of one of my packages
(elementary-calendar), and I'm pretty sure it'll block other
(GNOME)-related packages as well.

I've rebuilt wingpanel-indicator-datetime, so at least that one is
taken care of.

Fabio