On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:11 AM Igor Raits <ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, 2020-07-08 at 09:12 +0800, Qiyu Yan wrote:
> > Richard Shaw <hobbes1...@gmail.com> 于 2020年7月8日周三 上午6:11写道:
> >
> > > Ok, so it appears this change was for F32+ only, so I can't merge
> > > master
> > > into f32 or earlier...
> > >
> >  Maybe wait it to be backported into f31. The documents said this
> > will be
> > backported into older supported version.
> >
> > But now, merging master into older version is impossible, can cause
> > FTBTS.
>
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-a66614733c
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-2b99724ef6
>
> Test them and leave karma please :)

So the F32 update already had negative karma so auto push is disabled.
Additionally this doesn't help with infra or mock builds,though I suppose I
could force the update into my mock buildroot.

Although non-traditional, perhaps a buildroot override for testing would
have worked to allow infra builds and could be removed if it caused a
problem.

Thanks,
Richard