On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:26 AM Jiri Vanek <jva...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> toatal packages: 610
> passed: 427
> failed: 176
>
> From the failures, there is 29 which passed in the copr before, and now are
> thus failing from two
> reasons - unrelated change, or non-intel64-arch failure. I will put this to
> FTBF bugs for those 29
> pacakges,
>

> In Monday, or as other duties allows I will fill FTBFS bugs for failures
> with straces and reproduce
> steps.
> In default CC will be, me, Severin, decathrope and
> java-de...@lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> Note that during non-sidetag rebuild during fedora 33 branching in start of
> August,  we can expect
> some indirect dependencies to fail.
>
> Thoughts?

Looks like the result of the mass rebuild isn't too bad after all.
If I have some time next week, I can try to solve some of the
remaining FTBFS issues.

Do you have plans for when to merge builds back into rawhide?
In my experience, the longer you wait with that, the more merge
conflicts there are going to be.

Fabio