Hi,

On 7/27/20 10:36 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been trying to contact packagers without a proper bugzilla account
associated with their FAS email for a while now. The first email to
devel-announce
is from June 13th [1].

This is a requirement for packagers which is mentioned at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Create_a_Bugzilla_Account

Since then a number of packagers have fixed their situation but that user did
not.

Currently I see:
amitshah is maintaining rpms/pius
amitshah is maintaining rpms/qemu

I am hereby starting the non-responsive procedure for that user.

Does someone know how to contact them?

Amit used to work for Red Hat, and his email used to be Amit Shah
<amit.s...@redhat.com>.
I believe he no longer works for Red Hat. I guess things went side ways when he
left RH.

Note orphaning qemu is not the best of ideas, or do we have a take
button for easy taking over orphaned packages now (as we used to
have some time ago). If not it might be a good idea to first re-add
a take button ...

Regards,

Hans