Yesterday, I have updated my Rawhide and wondered why `dnf autoremove`
would want to remove earlyoom just to discover that soft dependency in
earlyoom was dropped [1] and hence nothing requires earlyoom and DNF is
free to remove this package (and it is possibly not installed anymore on
upgraded systems).

Therefore I wonder what is the status of EarlyOOM. Should I let the
package go? If not, then the situation should be fixed somehow, probably
either by reverting the revert or adding the dependency into
fedora-release as was proposed elsewhere.

Vít

[1]
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/earlyoom/c/a6d0f45a3524830642a4120704e8d295598f8ec3?branch=master