On Thu, 2020-08-06 at 08:03 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> InsightToolkit fails to build with LTO:
>
> /usr/bin/ld.gold: fatal error: lto-wrapper failed
> gmake[2]: ***
> [Modules/Filtering/ImageIntensity/test/CMakeFiles/ITKImageIntensityTestDriver.dir/build.make:1307:
>
> bin/ITKImageIntensityTestDriver] Error 1
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=48777433
>
> I'm disabling for now.  Let me know where I should file a bug if needed.
No need to file a bug right now.  Once we're past the mass rebuild we'll review
everything that's opted out and see what upstream actions need to be taken.

Note that it appears this package is using the "gold" linker.  That's been
deprecated upstream, so you might want to look at transitioning away to either
ld.bfd or lld.

Thanks,
jeff