On 08. 08. 20 1:03, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 08. 06. 20 16:49, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Hello,

as a maintainer of the python2.7 package I was surprised to see it being built for ELN and I like to start a discussion on whether and how can I opt out this deprecated package from ELN.

Since there is no tracker or dedicated mailing list, I am following the advice given somewhere else on devel, to use this list, possibly with the [ELN] marker in subject.

Thanks,

After couple months, I still see python2.7, python3.8 and python3.6 being build in ELN, despite them being marked as unwanted in

https://github.com/minimization/content-resolver-input

While I understand that python2.7 might still be pulled in as dependency by other ELN packages (presumably gimp), I don't understand why is python3.8 and python3.6 built.

Is there anybody from the ELN SIG who would help me solve this?

Is this the proper communication channel?

In case it is not, I've also opened

https://github.com/minimization/content-resolver-input/issues/162

--
Miro Hrončok