So we're at a point where the F33 FTBFS issues related to LTO that I'm aware of
have been resolved (by opting the package out of LTO).   I still expect some LTO
issues will pop up as packages fix things like missing dependencies, cmake
macros, etc.  I continue to be available to investigate potential LTO issues,
but
package maintainers will need to contact me as I'm not actively looking for new
LTO issues.

My focus is now turning to the packages with LTO opt-outs.  I'll be extracting
bug reports for upstream (primarily GCC), trying simple workarounds for old
style
symbol versioning, identifying backports from upstream GCC that allow us to
remove LTO opt-outs and the like.  So there should be a trickle of opt-outs
removed, but otherwise should largely be invisible to the F33 release process.

I'd like to thank everyone involved for being patient while we worked through
various issues and I look forward to continuing to make incremental improvements
now that the bulk of the LTO work has landed.

jeff