On Mon, 2020-09-07 at 13:15 +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 1:02 PM Florian Weimer <fwei...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > Is it possible to include a noarch package only in some of the
> > composes?

> I don't think this is possible, and since I consider this to be a
> bug,
> I reported this a while ago:
>
> koji#1843: noarch packages getting copied to repos explicitly
> excluded
> in ExclusiveArch
> https://pagure.io/koji/issue/1843

Huh, yeah, this seems to contradict what the packaging guidelines say:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#_arch_specific_runtime_and_build_time_dependencies

I accidentally am relying on this bug for emacs-slime: it is noarch and
should work on all platforms, but the tests currently rely on SBCL so I
added an exclusivearch matching SBCL's (to prevent build-time roulette
of builds failing if the wrong arch is picked).

If this bug is fixed, we'd then have no solution for this "package
should work the same everywhere, but can only be tested on some
platforms"... (I doubt it affects many packages though)

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
profile: https://keyoxide.org/mic...@michel-slm.name