On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, Lennart Poettering wrote:

"Custom" is in the eye of the beholder. It appears to me you mean that
in a derogatory way.

I went out of my way to compare the systemd-resolved team to te DNS teams
consisting of dozens of full time senior people working 20+ years on
DNS with annual budgets of millions of dollars. I even pointed out these
dedicated people spend weeks per year at dedicated DNS conferences and
the IETF. I did this to specifically show that purely from a resource
based point of view, the systemd-resolved team cannot ever match these
resources. I did this specifically to prevent being seen as derogatory.

As we share the same employer, I encourage you to escalate my
"derogatory behaviour" to our magenement.

I did not read the rest of your email. I will not read or respond to
further emails from you on mailing lists.

Paul