Hi Thunderbird users,

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Thunderbird got a major update for
F31+, which removes XUL extensions - f.e. Enigmail is not working anymore.

However, if you are using keys to your emails, don't panic and start
digging into metadata to somehow recover your keys. If you go to
Tools->Migrate Enigmail settings, then you are able to recover all stuff.

Hope the info will save a time for someone since I wasn't looking
carefully in the menu and started digging the metadata beforehand...

Have a nice day,

Zdenek

--
Zdenek Dohnal