On 10/21/20 10:10 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 3:00 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:
1) Why is breezy not in the ELN compose, but is in the Koji buildroot?

It's defined as a buildroot only package:
https://github.com/minimization/content-resolver-input/blob/master/configs/eln-buildroot-workload.yaml

I wonder why. git blame suggests this is automated somehow.

2) As pip's maintainer, should I've been notified about the missing dependency?

Probably not, I think the idea was that ELN SIG would manage that exclusively.

So I should stop caring?

3) When I fix breezy, should I resubmit the eln rebuilds of pip and Python?

No. Just submit to Rawhide and the Jenkins job for ELN will take care
of it for you after it succeeds in Rawhide.

Python and pip succeeded in rawhide already, this is an ELN-only fix.

--
Miro Hrončok