----- Original Message -----

So basically you are saying that ELN can bypass the Fedora change process
privately without the community involvement, right? Sorry but I don't think the
decision making process of 1-2 people which will impact hundreds or thousands,
consists as a "community involvement". This is a great violation of
expectations the ELN SIG set, a violation of promises and honestly trying to
insult the people who are opposed to that (political game? seriously?) just
shows that this dishonesty is not something that makes the Fedora community a
welcome place.

I would urge you to reconsider not also this specific decision, but also how
you respond to your fellow contributors, if you indeed consider yourself part
of the community.

Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer