Isn't there anyone that tried to do that?  :-)
Taking into account that Fedora is a distro that is always searching to be
on the cutting edge: Don't you think that is somewhat annoying and a thing
of the past to install from a usb stick (and not to mention from CD)?
It could be nice to download the Fedora ISO to local drive and to install
from it in a straightforward fashion... and to rely on some grub alchemy,
It could be nice that you could tell the installer where do you have the
iso file and install using it..
Yes I know, it sounds crazy, but sometimes nice things are born so...
Greetings