Hi folks! I'm going to be off work from December 7 to January 4 (got a
lot of unused vacation time to use up). December's generally slow
because of RH folks taking time off, and so I'm proposing in advance we
just skip all the QA meetings in the month - Dec 7, 14, 21 and 28. I'll
plan to schedule meetings on Nov 30 and Jan 4.

Of course, if anything urgent comes up we can re-schedule a meeting,
run by me or someone else. But otherwise I'm figuring we'll be OK
without them. Please yell if you think we're going to need one. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey