Hi, I thought this Change was exciting to see, even if it has some room
to improve as pointed out earlier in the thread.

On 11/21/20 6:43 PM, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> I think we'd be most interested in practical user experience issues,
> like the ones that Alexander has mentioned already. Particularly if
> there is a bug report.

An alternative to `pavucontrol` is something we discussed in the i3wm
SIG. Currently we find it to be the most intuitive graphical interface
available for managing audio devices and streams.

One thing I would like to see (without having looked very hard yet) is
to know what the migration impact is for end-users moving from
PulseAudio controller tools and interfaces to PipeWire.

On 11/21/20 7:00 PM, Brandon Nielsen wrote:
> I would be a lot happier if there was a documented way to enable this
> for F32 / F33 so the brave could try living with it for a prolonged
> period of time.

Me too! I know I would probably try this out on my personal Workstation
f I had some good docs on how to migrate it. Especially with some kind
of estimate of time needed to complete, so I can measure how long before
I will need a functioning audio stack to jump into a video call where
people need to hear/see me. ;)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)