Device: Pinephone or any other touch only device

Starting GParted results in Root-Auth-request, which is not possible to answere:

[Image Link]

http://static.bloggt-in-braunschweig.de/pinephone-root-auth-bug.png

Easy to get, impossible to answere :) even if the keyboard was fully reachable, the requestor pulls all inputs to itself. Caribu does not get any touch.

This is not usually the case, as I have had several auth request over the last week, but this one for gparted must come from another source.

As this request is generated by pk and the keyboard is from gnome, I have no idea whom to blame :)

 Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards,
Marius Schwarz