Hello,

On 09/12/2020 12:12, Christoph Karl wrote:
Hello!

On 09.12.20 04:26, Sergio Belkin wrote:
How does this (https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/)
affect Fedora?

I think Fedora now needs some kind of LTS.
At least I was planning to support CentOS via EPEL as
a kind of "Fedora LTS".

If I remember correctly and not making it up there was a discussion some years back about Fedora LTS. I think it was dismissed because we had CentOS providing LTS stability. But now it does not seem like we can rely on long term stability. Maybe it's time to revive that discussion?

I am starting to get really confused on Fedora's position here. Are we anywhere in the pipeline? Are we prelude for software before it gets on CentOS streams or maybe testing grounds for
RHEL if something got proved on the ground of CentsOS streams?