On Sun, 2020-12-13 at 07:43 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Looking to run an installation (and update perhaps).  Is it now safe?
>
> Maybe:
> sudo dnf update --exclude=fprintd
>
> Regards and thanks for the early warning.

Hi Onyeibo! We had trouble getting a successful compose with the fixes
for a bit, but one just got through today. openQA testing shows
20201212.n.0 has the glibc and fprintd bugs fixed and looks generally
OK, there are some test failures that will need looking into but
nothing super-critical. So as long as your mirror has synced to that
compose you should be OK to install/update. If you want to be sure,
wait another few hours first. The fixed versions are glibc-2.32.9000-
20.fc34 and fprintd-1.90.7-1.fc34 or higher (I think the compose got 8-
1.fc34).

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson