* Daniel P. Berrangé:

> On Fri, Jan 08, 2021 at 02:58:02PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> * Tom Callaway:
>>
>> > This makes me very suspicious of something in glibc between 2.32
>> > (Fedora 33) and 2.32.9000 (rawhide), but I'm not sure where to look
>> > from here. Any ideas?
>>
>> Does the issue go away if you disable the Chromium sandbox?
>>
>> One difference is that the stat functions are called in a different way,
>> and perhaps the sandbox isn't ready for that.
>
> Or another case of the faccessat -> faccessat2 problem ?

That issue would be visible with just a glibc upgrade, without a
rebuild.  The initial test (Fedora 33 on rawhide) seems to show that
this is not happening.

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill