On Sat, Jan 09, 2021 at 12:27:32PM +0100, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel wrote:
On 08.01.2021 23:24, Matthew Miller wrote:
I think we should get to the point where it blocks manual pushes (without
the failure being waved). If the test is broken, fix the test.

Some tests are permanently broken. For example rpminspect-pipeline - filesize.

It's okay when the size of the files in the package changes, but it always fails.

Have you filed a bug about this at
https://github.com/rpminspect/rpminspect ?

Though thinking about it, I am not even sure the filesize check is
really important for Fedora builds anyway.  It might be more
appropriate to just turn it off for Fedora builds in
rpminspect-data-fedora
(https://github.com/rpminspect/rpminspect-data-fedora)

Thanks,

--