Does this reduce your concern?
In a way, yes. Most of the time memory will be compressible, I agree, but there are non-compressible data, and I'm only concerned about that.

In my opinion, it's better not to set the zram size to 100% for everyone. Whoever is sure that their data will be compressible can set it to 100%.

Are you sure that this data is compressed in memory as well as the
on-disk encoding? The editing operations themselves surely operate on
uncompressed data, and then it's compressed upon being written to
disk.
I'm not sure. But I've had a few times where zram didn't compress anything and ended up freezing the system completely.